Supporting Hardest to Help into Work
- Overview of what the course entails
- Diagnostic assessment/creation of action plan/workshops & individual training sessions linked to local employer needs/access to work experience placements, mock interviews etc./mentor partnering to increase knowledge of the workplace in each customer’s desired industries.
- Details and evidence of how provision will move claimants closer to work – information could be reorganised into bullet points detailing the elements AY Group incorporates into provision and why this is successful.
- Performance expectations and supporting rationale – perhaps use examples of when you’ve achieved the performance expectation detailed by the DWP (for example, when you’ve moved 30% or above of claimants towards a successful outcome).
- Managing performance to ensure outcomes/outputs are achieved – nothing to add but could be cut down to make room for expansion elsewhere.