OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
GetSet Supply is a specialist service tailored for small businesses with the potential and ambition for sustainable growth and to supply goods and services that have been the subject of a procurement exercise.
It helps SMEs overcome barriers to growth and procurement – providing advice and expertise to enable the SME to be fit and ready to supply, through a range of Growth Programmes, masterclasses, 1:1 support and mentoring.
The YTKO Group already delivers highly successful GetSet services across the UK, helping businesses grow, access funding, and create new jobs. As a result of our success, we are now working in partnership with the London Borough of Tower Hamlets to expand our service and offer specialised supply chain support to businesses throughout the Borough.
This role is field based and fully client-facing. You’ll be a key part of our small team delivering services across the borough, working closely with the Project Director, and based at our East London office.
• Use your expertise and understanding of procurement and supply chain challenges to engage and build trusted relationships with clients
• Deliver core expertise to group workshops to a high standard; provide 1:1 support to develop and refine strong business propositions/tenders, etc. and robust financial projections.
• Facilitate introductions to appropriate partners to enable SMEs to attain the relevant
certifications/qualifications to tender for work.
• Have or quickly build an extensive network of, and excellent working relationships with, a wide range of organisations and partners engaging them to deliver specialist workshops as well as referrals.
• Keep in contact with the client post support to check progress and maintain the relationship.
• Capture and accurately record all client data and evidence of support on our CRM system.
• Deliver excellent client service at all times to clients and partners. The maintenance of our quality
standards and building of a strong reputation is of great importance, especially delivering this new
service in London.
• The project will cover all sectors with particular focus on construction, hospitality, care and biotech and any experience in this area would be an advantage.
• Be alert for new business opportunities both for the company as a whole and to extend the duration and enrich the legacy of this project.
• Support the Project Director with effective and timely reporting, and with any other duties as required.
Someone with strong interpersonal skills, business/procurement/supply chain experience relevant to and appropriate for micro- and small businesses, and a good understanding of the growth challenges and how they are overcome. Your experience and skills must include a sound understanding of the challenges of supply chain diversification and what the SME is likely to require to supply and deliver to prime/tier 1 or 2 companies.
You’ll be an enthusiastic, highly motivated, entrepreneurial team player, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of clients and organisations across both public and private sectors, particularly business funders of all kinds. Confident and articulate, outgoing, you’ll also need to be able to quickly win the trust and respect of our clients, work at pace, and have an eye for detail.
Our candidate must demonstrate a good understanding of, and absolute commitment to, diversity and equality, and share our passion for, the culture, vision and aims of GetSet Supply. You’ll enjoy being part of a cohesive, focused team and delivering the highest quality results. Ensuring the YTKO ethos of client focused delivery, innovation and value-add is demonstrated to clients, partners, founders and stakeholders is a key part of our culture.
You will be highly IT literate, with experience of Excel, Word, Powerpoint/Keynote.
The YTKO Group is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes applications from all candidates
fulfilling the job requirements, regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion or
Guide Salary: £43,000 - £48,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Contract: Fixed term, full time contract to 31/03/2019