Ben Recruitment Published: 9th November 2016
- Has 5* luxury food &beverage experience or equivalent.
- Communicates effectively and respectfully to guests on all levels.
- Communicates effectively and respectfully to all members of staff.
- Multi task and prioritise your work.
- Explain the dining concept effectively.
- Read tables and understand guests needs.
- Take orders correctly and communicate them to the relevant sections.
- Follow up your orders.
- Have full knowledge of the food menu.
- Have full knowledge of the bar and wine products.
- To meet and greet guest in a way that makes them feel special
- To ensure companys procedures and standards are maintained to ensure consistent delivery of service
- Ensures all beverages are presented and issued to guests in accordance with the official service standard guidelines.
- Ensures FiFo is adhered to when stocking fridges and storage.
- Ensures specifications of cocktails are adhered to at all times.
- Ensures any discrepancies such as spillages and breakages are reported and recorded on the report sheets during the shift.
- Has a disciplined approach when preparing mise en place of batched juices, syrups, infusions.
- Local area knowledge, including local competition in the market segment
- To serve F&B customers in a way that makes them feel special
- To check and maintain reservations for the restaurant including corresponding and follow up on all reservations and enquiries for the restaurant and bar
- Works closely with senior staff professionally
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork to provide excellent guest service.
- Takes orders and serves food & beverage to guest in accordance with company standards.
- Clears tables, cleans food and beverage areas, and prepares equipment and mise en place on an ongoing basis.
- Handles cash payments and float in accordance with company standards.
- Assumes responsibility to keep up-to-date with food and beverage products and to find out about daily specials and new menu additions.
- Keeps up to date with health and safety regulations, and adheres to emergency procedures.
- Is able to achieve a 100% pass mark in Micros competency tests
- Food & beverage product
- Good command of the English language
- Has knowledge of technical service skills
Throughout the evening you must also be checking the following: -
- Stations that need clearance.
- Empty glasses on tables.
- Empty plates on tables.
- Guests that may need assistance.
- Drinks that need to be picked up from the bar.
- Dishes that need to be picked up from the kitchen.
Post: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Rate of Pay
Based within North West London