1. Loading and unloading of material either into store or across the site. This will involve manual handling of heavy and/or awkward objects.
2. Adapting to a variety of tasks which could include cleaning our properties, mixing mortar, cleaning windows and other general duties as required in order to assist any of the various trades on site.
3. Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy and as explained in Site Health and Safety rules/procedures.
4. At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
5. Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation
Full understanding of Health & Safety or the Level one certificate in a construction environment.
Flexible hard worker
Interest in developing a career in construction
Is a CSCS card required? YES Type: Green Labourers card
Pay Minimum wage to £8.50 per hour depending on age, experience and role on site
Duration Full time
Hours 8am – 5pm