• Organising and helping with traditional fundraising activities such as sponsored or promotional events, raffles, house-to-house and street collections
• Recruiting and coordinating the work of volunteers during organised events
• Approaching individuals, schools, universities, local authorities, shops and commercial organisations for sponsorship and donations
• Developing new fundraising ideas and events
• Working with mass media to promote events
• Recruiting volunteers for events
• Creating reports related to organisation´s activities.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• Committed and resilient
• Enthusiastic and friendly
• Reliable and organized
• Open minded and respectful
Desirable Experience & Qualifications:
• Foreign language skills
• Work placements must be 16 years or over
• Must be able to provide a clean DBS after arrival
• Any degree is acceptable for entry into the profession but relevant skills and work experience are more valued.
• Some qualifications may be particularly helpful: finance, business studies, (cultural) management, marketing and public relations.
• Disabled people with the right qualifications and skills are welcome to apply
Applying for this Job: To apply for this vacancy please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours per week Part Time
Salary (£) £8.00 Per Hour
Responsible to Danny Barnes
Purpose of the job TBC