Salary: London Living Wage
A Finance and Technology Research Centre who specialises in bespoke software for financial research are looking to recruit graduate or junior web developers to work on some of the following:
- Html, CSS, Web design and layout, Dreamweaver (or similar), Photoshop.
- net or other web programming languages.
- SQL server or other database development skills.
- Have some previous work experience
Candidates should be:
- Technically minded.
- Able to find their way around website’s admin screen (e.g. Facebook). Experience CMS.
- Have some previous work experience with good work ethics.
- Keen to learn.
Full on-the-job training will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates.
Initially the placement is two days a week. This will quickly increase to full time for the suitable candidate.
CLIENT MUST BE A RESIDENT OF LONDON BOROUGH OF TOWER HAMLETS
CLIENTS MUST ALSO BE REGISTERED WITH WORKPATH