- Loading and unloading of material either into store or across the site. This will involve
manual handling of heavy and/or awkward objects.
- Adapting to a variety of tasks which could include cleaning our properties, mixing mortar,
cleaning windows and other general duties as required in order to assist any of the various
trades on site.
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment
Policy and as explained in Site Health and Safety rules/procedures.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation
Full understanding of Health & Safety or the Level one certificate in a construction environment.
Flexible hard worker
Interest in developing a career in construction
Is a CSCS card required? YES Type: Green Labourers card
Pay Minimum wage to £8.50 per hour depending on experiences
Duration Full time
Hours 8am – 5pm