Acknowledging Youths CIC is a “youth-led organisation” focused on delivering high-quality training courses, and providing support with internships and work experience for young people who want to succeed in the world of work. We know about the challenges facing young people in the modern job market, and we know how to make the most of their strengths to overcome them.
We, as a successful training provider, are looking for an Employability Tutor to join our team on several projects. The successful candidate will be required to coach a caseload of disadvantaged individuals of all ages, support them from induction to a high level in Work Readiness and assess sessions in the workplace. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivational Employability Tutor.
Chief Executive Officer.
Main duties & responsibilities
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Teaching Skills for Life-Literacy & ESOL ;
- Delivering Work Readiness Modules to a caseload of individuals within branch ;
- Providing one to one and group support in order for them to progress through ;
- Identify individual's strengths and weakness' through initial assessment and support them accordingly ;
- Provide progress feedback to individuals and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal/target ;
- Ensure each individual’s progression is recorded efficiently ;
- Assess individuals’ work in the workplace.
This role will also involve taking responsibility for the strategic and operational direction of the office, ensuring that we continue to develop business.
Type of contract: Free lance
Hours of work: Project based
Salary and benefits: £ 15 per hour.
- Reimbursement of travelling expenses (public transportation/fuel expenses) ;
- Professional mobile phone ;
- Annual training programme.
Knowledge, training, skills and qualifications required
- Experience of delivering employability in the work place ;
- A satisfactory Disclosure Baring Service (DBS) disclosure at enhanced level ;
- Able to work to independently on own initiative and as part of a team ;
- Good interpersonal and listening skills ;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills ;
- Able to exercise confidentiality ;
- Demonstrating energy, vision and creativity.