Routeway 5 – Benefits Cap
- Overview of what the course entails
- Introduction to the Benefits Cap/creation of an individual action plan/training in courses specific to job sectors (e.g. manual handling, health and safety)/job search and application activities/basic IT support.
- Details and evidence of how provision will move claimants closer to work – information could be reorganised into bullet points detailing the elements AY Group incorporates into provision and why this is successful.
- Performance expectations and supporting rationale – perhaps use examples of when you’ve achieved the performance expectation detailed by the DWP (for example, when you’ve moved 30% or above of claimants towards a successful outcome).
- Managing performance to ensure outcomes/outputs are achieved – nothing to add but could be cut down to make room for expansion elsewhere.