AY-Group are looking for a adept bid writer to produce successful tender proposals, as as well as other fundraising applications when required.
- Monitor and research a variety of information sources in connections to new projects and bidding activity, to include but not limited to ESFA and other similar Government procurement portals.
- Express interest on portals as directed by CEO.
- Download and forward all appropriate correspondence.
- Track all in bound leads through the bid process.
- Produce reports on inbound leads as and when directed.
- Undertake and complete PQQ submissions and technical / compliance information to accompany tender bids and responses.
- Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body.
- Liaise with the authorities regarding any clarifications or amendments to PQQ notices required.
- Prepare and keep up to date all relevant bid compliance matrices.
- Ensure all bids are accurately completed and represent the company’s experience and abilities in the best possible way to secure the tender opportunity from the PQQ submission and/or contract when tendering.
- Develop a good understanding of awarding bodies’ vision, strategy and plans in order to maximise new business generation opportunities.
- Gather and develop information relating to specific tenders, relative projects and long-term opportunities.
Key Skills & Attributes:
• Good communication skills, to be able to handle in a confident and professional manner, all types of telephone/face to face contact.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer literacy and presentation skills.
• Good organisation and administration skills.
• Ability to prioritise workload.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to work flexibly to respond to changing priorities.
• Ability to work as part of a team and support colleagues.
• Ability to cope with a demanding workload.
• Successful experience of learning support.
• Relevant and current industry experience in education and training (e.g. College).
• Experience of writing and delivering successful tenders (minimum of 2 years).
• Production of costing information to help bidding and pricing decision making.
Salary to be discussed upon interview.