AY-Group have a exciting job opportunity as e-commerce specialist and are looking for someone with a wealth of online retail experience that can deliver a successful multi-channel growth strategy.
This would be an exciting career for someone with previous experience developing and maintaining E-Commerce websites as well as increasing visitor numbers and conversion. The successful candidate will have a strong commercial awareness with the ability to seek out commercial opportunities to increase sales and profits.
The E-Commerce Specialist will have the task of implementing a cutting edge acquisition and retention strategy. Day to day responsibilities will include regular reporting on KPI’s, liaising with key stakeholders to better understand the business, identify and evaluate new business opportunities as well as closely monitor customer behaviour.
Requirements and key skills:
- Experience designing and implementing long term online growth plans
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- A good understanding of the digital marketing mix with experience across SEO, PPC, Email, Social & Affiliate channels
- Proficient using Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong communications skills
- Organisational skill
- Time Management skills
- Project management skills
- £13,936 – £15,080 per annum
- Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm