Client is looking for an apprentice in assisting with the environmental team with their day to day work.
• To support the Environmental Team in overall activities:
• Assist on-site inspections and audits;
• Update environmental documentation;
• Develop environmental poster and signs.
• Collate & analyse environmental performance and compliance data;
• Obtain information from other teams, including the procurement and the construction teams;
• Manage the environment team databases;
• Report environmental performance on client system;
• Support the development of training material, including toolbox talks and environmental performances posters;
• Support the administration of environmental surveys;
• Use a range of IT applications and systems
- GCSE English, Maths and Science. Ideally Geography, Chemistry, Biology or Physics.
- Level 3 BTEC or A-level – Maths and Science
- Self-motivated with a pro-active approach. Problem solving, communication and good
- interpersonal skills are a key for the role
- Previous experience is not required for this role
- Ability to request information from other parties and chasing to ensure timely delivery
- Experience of using spread sheets and ability to present data in graphical and table format.
- Good working knowledge of English, both written and verbal and to be able to produce written reports.
- IT proficient Inc. Microsoft packages.
- Good understanding of data analysis methods, tools & presentation
- Good timekeeping & interpersonal skills
For Tower Hamlet Residents only.