Develop and maintain internal procedures, databases, test plans, review schedules, and archive requirements for the procedures library.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support, advise, and inform offices engaged in the procedure development and procedure review and maintenance processes, and, provide assistance with the drafting and editing procedures.
- Create and maintain procedures for writing procedures and procedure exhibits.
- Create and maintain procedure and procedure exhibit indices and disposition tables.
- Develop procedure review schedules and procedure test plans.
- Execute procedure test plans, and, track, record, and analyze data regarding the procedure library activities.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance and provide customer service and support.
- Coordinate and support activities of procedure review groups.
- Develop briefing/training materials for procedure development and training processes.
- Provide administrative support.
- Three years related experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, and, a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people, individually and in teams. Familiarity and a high level of comfort with a wide variety of software programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively in an organized manner.
- A demonstrated knowledge of administrative and logistical support methods and the ability to provide such support.
- Experience, training, or an advanced degree in Information Studies with an emphasis or specialization in Information Management.
- Experience using document management systems.
- Strong skills for consensus building and leading teams.