Manage and develop the work of Acknowledging Youths CIC in co-operation with the team and volunteers especially the finance manager.
- Consistent with the approved project and strategic plan, recommend objectives, plans or programs for implementation of the project
- Oversight and responsibility for meeting organisational outcomes.
- Weekly project’ sessions planning
- Maintain effective record-keeping
- Monitoring and feedbacks for the evaluation process
- Update business plan.
- Reports, forms, letters, manuals, leaflets, newsletters, promotional literature for each project
- Plan and implement social enterprise and business ideas
- Funding bids and income streams – statutory, public and private.
- Support finance manager in project accounts
- Write final project reports
- Send out updated information and monitoring to funders
- Direct public relations activities using appropriate media outlets.
- Serve as the primary spokesperson for the project’ participants.
- Represent Acknowledging Youths position in various community and related organisations, forums and networks
Strategic management Computing skills Financial
Writing and designing skills Programme planning Resourcing Presentation skills
Communication interpersonal skills
DBS is required.
£9 per hour