AY-Group are looking someone to join as an administrator/receptionist to provide reception services and administrative support for the day-to-day management.
- Welcome all visitors to the building and notify appropriate staff of their arrival.
- Ensure all deliveries are received into the building and receipted as appropriate
- Provide information on activities etc that are/will be undertaken within the building when asked.
- To ensure messages are logged and emailed as appropriate
- To become the first point of call for queries and facilities problems.
- Log all reported problems and subsequent action.
- Inform the CEO, Housing or contractor as appropriate
- Providing information to contractors working on site
- To provide a room booking service for meeting rooms, making the necessary arrangements for provision of refreshments as required and requested.
- To maintain the booking log to record all meetings
- To ensure provision of refreshments as requested
- Provide administrative support to include clerical work and typing
- To prepare reports and publications and compile statistics as directed including timesheets, phone, photocopier, meeting room hire and incidentals such as flip chart usage for billing purposes.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work un-supervised
- Good IT, secretarial and typing skills.
- Some work experience, preferably reception based
- Must be able to meet and work to deadlines
- Experience of maintaining filing systems
- Experience of operating basic office equipment
- Be able to be systematic and methodical when working
Salary to be discussed upon interview selection.